Thursday, September 1, 2011

Kimberley Walsh: “Girls Aloud will never break up” lolzz



The Girls Aloud ladies have been off doing their own solo projects for two years now (how time flies), butKimberley Walsh insists the girls will reunite for their 10th anniversary, and that the band will never break up. YAY!

“We all definitely want to do something to celebrate our 10-year anniversary because it’s a massive achievement,” Kimberley tells The Mirror. “There aren’t any actual plans in place – if there were we wouldn’t be telling you! We definitely do want to do something. We will definitely re-group.”
“I don’t think that will be the end, though. I don’t think we will ever break up. Girls last for ever.

Girlie holiday

Kimberley also opened up (a little bit), about her recent LA holiday with her GA best friend Cheryl Cole. The singer admitted she had a chilled-out time on her vay-cay,
“It was a really good holiday with Cheryl. We had a fun time. When I go on holiday, I do quite like to chill out. It’s healthy for everyone to take a little break and get back on it when you come back.” Continues Kim, “Make-up goes out the window. I just like to chill – a nice, low-maintenance holiday. But if it was a two-week holiday I’d pack my trainers. I’d be too worried about what I’d look like coming back after two weeks of eating whatever I wanted and doing no training at all.”
As the GA girl with the figure we’d most like to have, we can’t imagine Kimberley looking anything but hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment