Monday, September 26, 2011

Train Travel


I am a resident of Bihar, Delhi do the job. Now in November I was going to Patna Rajdhani Express.My side had a lower berth. Train schedule was. I took my stuff and sat down on his seat.
A 22-23 year old girl while sitting in front of me.His side had the upper berth. I had a beaut. Her boobs were very cool. Again and again I was looking at her boobs, did not watch out.




Train lasted about six hours. Until then we started to talk to each other. After that m c was in Delhi working in a software company. We covered with a blanket because my feet were cold enough. We had dinner at eight at night.
After lunch she - you will sleep on the upper berth?
I got dressed and was going to sleep.
So he said - just what the gold, talk a while.
We Pass the blanket and began to speak on your feet. My focus was again on his Cucion, looked much larger than on his sweater.
Then she would smile when I see her Cucion, which I was emboldened.
I then inside the blanket to his feet slowly to his feet and grinned Staya she did not say anything.
I understand that he is in the mood for fun. I slowly put my legs between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy at the very top of the jeans.
Now she was hot.
Then I told him - You lie!
She was late. I was sitting at his feet, I had my turn at the foot of the berth to be built so that anyone should not know. Is opened and your hands to him I have open zipper gradually her of ZIP Panties for inserted her, She was so much smoother. Her pussy was wet. Her pussy slowly began rubbing. My eight-inch cock was standing straight, I wanted to give their cocks in his hand but it was not possible to do so suspicious of people could have.
We were talking and I was stroking her pussy, she was smiling. I felt like then just let her Panties Utaruँ and pale in her pussy but what she does was forced.
Brushing her pussy after a while I put a finger in her pussy.
She was fantastic! I have my finger back and forth began. About ten minutes later my finger was wet so I pulled out my finger. But my excitement had subsided it remains.
I told him - I want to see my website!
So he said - here?
I told her that everything will fall asleep before you go to the bathroom to the left side, after a while I come Ktktaunga twice. Then I went over and looked forward to the birth when she will see her.
After waiting nearly two hours he went the way of the bathroom. About five minutes later I went and knocked twice on the door of the bathroom so he opened the door and I went inside.
I go in to kiss her in his arms and started over. I was sucking her lips and her hand was stroking her bum, she was hot.
In a while I rammed up inside her top and made it over the top. Judgement was demolished her boobs in transparent pink bra. I insist - loudly began brushing. Ah, the sound was out of his mouth. Then I started sucking him in her mouth Cucion. Sucking a while since I opened her jeans. Her panty was still pink, I took her panty.
Ah, what was her cool smooth.
I began to lick her pussy was out of his mouth Siskariaँ. About ten minutes I was licking her pussy, now she was out of the water.
Then he said - the show too.
My eight-inch cocks in her hands gave out.
I said - suck my cock!
At first she was saying, then started sucking my cock she was ready.
I was quite enjoying it when I leave my semen, so I removed his cock from her mouth.
She - how much fat is in my pussy and big cocks?
So I did - I'll show you!
I dint of his Washbesin bowed forward, his head was now coming from behind the front, I put my hand on her pussy and began slowly pushing, it was a little pain.
I slowly started putting her in a while my cock in her pussy completely gone.
Then I slowly began to Chodne her pussy, I was hit from behind and pushed back on his ass and felt the shock. I kick his ass was holding loudly, about ten minutes after the fuck he was scorched.
My cock was still standing. Now I wash basin sat on him and felt her pussy Chodne. About 15 minutes to fuck her pussy and felt that my semen is now going to get semen out of her pussy his cock so I dropped out and we made my clothes.
We kissed each other and came out and went to his berth.
Morning at 5 o'clock I came down her birth and blankets to keep their feet sat down and started talking.
I pressed her Cucion rubs her pussy and her feet. The six o'clock train and went to Patna.We took each other's mobile number.
His brother came to him, he alighted from the train took off with his brother.
Ten days after I returned to Delhi about a month after she returned to New Delhi. Then we talked on the phone. I still twice her pussy and broadleaves.
I'll tell you about it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment