Thursday, September 16, 2010

FASHION, THE FULLER FIGURE AND SEXY LEGS.

Amber Lena of Fashion Bargain Shopper and I had a short "conversation" so to speak, about thinner or fuller figure women and my preferences. I thought it would make a great post, so here is my opinion on the matter.

Something most girls are concerned over is size, size of waist, size of boobs, size of ankles, size of tummy, you name it, it is bound to be an issue. I think the most dangerous question is, "does this make me look fat?" Now we all know this is a trick question with no correct answer. If you say yes, you're gonna wake up in the ICU of your local hospital. If you say no, you are a liar. Believe me, a guy is bucking a stacked deck on that subject.

Now for your information, I am going to air my view on this, mainly because I am untouchable where I sit. Unless my wife reads this...hehe...

Honestly, and I have said this before, just about any girl can look sexy and attractive if she puts her mind to it, only condition is that she must looks feminine, and of course, confidence is a bonus.

To prove my point, this is Coco, is she skinny? Not in my book she isn't, what do you think? Is she sexy? Yep, she is mighty sexy. Why? Because I say so?



Brooke Hogan, is she thin? Not by a long shot. Is she sexy? I reckon. Why?



I came across a link which I think supports my point of view, posting about the Hottest Women in the World, please mosey over and take a peek. At this site, and I have stolen a few pics from there to illustrate and prove my point, you will see some busty and fuller or plus sized figures, and all of them beautiful and sexy.

For example, a picture of Christina Hendricks, she certainly is not thin, yet she is oozing sex appeal, and she looks beautiful. Why? Because I say so? No, because she accentuates her best asset. I bet all the guys were drooling all over their shirt while their eyes were out on stalks, just a staring at her eeehm... assets. Picture courtesy of Hottest women in the world.




The model, Fluvia Lucerda is certainly not thin, yet, I think she looks stunning, definitely a fuller figure girl. Her picture also courtesy of Hottest women in the world. In my opinion wearing heels also tends to enhance legs that are not perfectly shaped. Exactly what she is doing here.



As I said, there are ways to hide the extra weight, and accentuate the assets. I am not going to go into major detail of horizontal and vertical striped garments, etc, but I heard someone talk on the radio yesterday and he made a point of baggy knees. He reckons a woman puts on weight around her knees first. I cannot agree there because I have heard numerous girls complain that first weight is gained around the waist and boobs. He further commented that women should pay attention to their ankles. Wider ankles can easily be hidden by wearing the right footwear. A high stiletto heeled shoe hides a wider ankle, while a chunky heel always accentuates a wider ankle. I definitely agree on this point.

To illustrate, Ali Michalka, whom we all know quite well, does not, in my humble opinion, have thin ankles, yet she hides it successfully by wearing dainty, and sexy I might add, high stiletto heeled, peep toe shoes. I have to add, she also does not have thin legs either, yet she looks stunningly sexy, and vibrantly beautiful. No lack of confidence there.



My last example, Holly Madison, certainly a plus size, and no need for me to tell you what her biggest asset is. Or should I say assets are?



Well that is my version, plus size, fuller figure, personally I prefer fuller figure, I guess it is less offensive to some ladies. But whatever the case, you tell me what you think. And for some really hot under the collar comments, go over to the Hottest Women in the World and see what other people think of the subject. You'll be pleasantly surprised at how seriously some folks are about said subject.

I cannot wait to hear what you guys think, am I completely off course? Or do I have a point?

Have a great week you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment