Wednesday, February 24, 2010

KIM KARDASHIAN

Looking at the comments on my previous post about dresses versus pants, those for pants were in the majority, but no males commented, so it was rather one sided... haha... I guess it is a matter of personal taste. So be it.

We move on, another stunning girl, and a girl I have also briefly featured in my previous post, the lovely Kim Kardashian. Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian, born October 21 1980, is a well known model, actress, and television personality. In my opinion a truly beautiful and extremely sexy young lady. In this pic, very fashionably dressed, a shortish dress and high heeled sandals, looking fresh as a spring blossom.



Even when she's not really expecting cameras, does she look fabulous. Now Kim, in my opinion, has beautifully shaped legs. Even without heels, her legs look great.



However, with heels they are awesome! I rest my case about dresses and pants... How can she possibly look any better in a pair of pants? Come on, you tell me.... and yep, you guessed it, no pants in this post...!!


Ain't it funny how when someone takes a pic of you when least expected, you most of the time are doing something out of the ordinary, well here is one of those moments, obviously caught slightly off guard in this pic, yet stylish and elegant. Love that dress!



This to me is a stunning pic, fashion, and yet again, elegance and style combined....beautiful dress, make up done perfectly, and high stiletto heeled sandals, now I would have given her 10 out of 10, had her nails been varnished red... :-) so I give her 9 out of 10.



Last pic of Kim, a dress that is very much in fashion, and then obviously also very much a fashion shoe, a pair of Pigalle high heels. It would seem that she quite favor her Pigalles.



I guess that is enough for today, let me know what you folks think of Kim, and have a fabulous day.

No comments:

Post a Comment