Friday, February 5, 2010

BEAUTIFUL LEGS - LAZY FRIDAY POST.

Where I am sitting right now, it is Friday afternoon, and I do not plan on working too hard from now till Monday, so I am going to do a quick post on some sexy, beautiful legs, and leave that for you to view over the weekend.

Something about Ali Larter in this picture that makes me wanna pay attention, she looks really beautiful and almost kinda innocent, but in a striking, kick ass sexy way... Am I contradicting myself here...?



I have a notion that Anna Faris is a favorite of just about every one of my readers, and seeing her in this picture, I am convinced, will confirm that notion. She looks really beautiful, stylish and definitely ultra classy. Her legs? Well I think she has really beautiful legs, and the high heels serve as a bonus, making her legs really shapely and sexy.



Fergie knows she has well shaped legs, (reason for this pose) and if a man favors good legs, his eyes will be out on stalks just so he can get a better look.....haha. Now I do not consider Fergie to be drop dead gorgeous, (sorry Fergie) but she knows how to dress in a way that compliments her best assets...being her legs, and she always looks classy and trendy. Now you take that blue dress paired with those killer heels, and you tell me she doesn't draw attention, and most of it to her lovely, beautifully shaped legs.



Jennifer Aniston can sometimes look a mite neglected, but I am positive, I have never seen her look as lovely as in these pictures. That dress is super sexy, love the slit, her hair and make up is perfect, and those high heeled, strappy sandals are really stylish and extremely sexy. Those calves are beautifully shaped, what more can I say, the picture speaks for itself. Even the nails are varnished!! Can it be coz Mr P is maybe available again soon....?? Well, why not, dreaming has never hurt anyone...



This picture of Rachel McAdams I think is strikingly beautiful, it really emphasizes her well shaped figure. Maybe the dress is a little too low cut, but everything is tucked away out of sight and safe, so I think she looks fabulous. Again the calves are whipped into perfect shape by those in- fashion and popular high heeled shoes.



Homework for the weekend, guess who these legs belong to. Come on, it isn't that difficult, there is only one pair of legs that can look like that when complimented by a pair of Pigalles. Tip, she is not young anymore, and no, it is not Kate Hudson or Kate Beckinsale..... that narrows it down to only a few hundred to choose from...lol.



Damn, reckon that is more than I originally planned on doing, so I am gonna stop here.
I wish you all a great weekend, and I will wait patiently for your reply on who these legs belong to.

No comments:

Post a Comment