Tuesday, February 9, 2010

FASHION AND KATE BECKINSALE.

The one lady whom I have loads of respect for, is Kate Beckinsale, and I would like to dedicate this post to her.

Always in the lime light, in fashion, and really loved by everyone. Never heard a bad word said about her, and I've had readers comment that in real live off screen she is also a lovely person. No airs and graces, down to earth, love her family, and from what I can see, a very close relationship with her daughter.

This to me is a beautiful picture of Kate, (no legs this time) but what a beautiful outfit. She looks absolutely stunning.



Born Kathryn Bailey, "Kate" Beckinsale (26 July 1973) is an English actress. Her best known film in my opinion, being Pearl Harbor, and also the first time I have noticed her. I guess it was "love at first sight" so to speak. (don't tell my wife)

Another pic of her looking lovely, and in this pic also not much legs, but I love her hair and smile in this photograph.



Even when not expecting to be photographed, she looks fabulous!



Haha, she definitely didn't expect a camera coming out after a pedicure.... A lovely mother daughter moment!
What makes you think she wore high heels before the Pedi??



Looking as fresh as a spring blossom, lovely and beautiful, from top, right down to her high heeled sandals, and the expression on the face of the lady in the background? Priceless!



I just love her hair in this photograph, and the expression on the face of the policeman in the background tells its own story...



This to me is one of the most beautiful pictures of Kate, obviously blissfully happy, dressed to perfection, stylish, elegant and fashionable. Those high heeled shoes doing their part to shape her legs to perfection. And even without them, she does have beautiful legs!



I guess that is it for today, I would love to hear your opinion about Kate, don't be shy.

Oh, and the last pic of the legs in my previous post, they belong to Pamela Anderson. Quite a few readers got her right.

Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment