Saturday, February 27, 2010

FASHION AND CELEBS ON THE RED CARPET.

Let's take a look at some more celebs and what I think is fashionable on the red carpet, and maybe here and there off the red carpet, just to compare and see what celebs wear when they think they are out of the public eye.

I have no idea what this girl, Abigail Clancy, is famous for, but I am sure one of my readers will be able to help out. What I love about her is that she is a stunningly beautiful girl and I like the dress she is wearing. Her hair looks fabulous, and although it is not obvious in this pic, her legs seem to be quite shapely, specially with the high heels she is wearing.
What definitely caught my eye is the expression of the guy directly behind her...



We saw AnnaLyne McCord in my previous post, and she seemed to be quite popular. Here she is on the carpet, even if not red, looking lovely, the figure hugging dress and heels portraying a very sexy girl. Now I am not that crazy about her hair in this pic, specially coz I know she has lovely wild hair, but I guess there are loads of people that will love it.



Cheryl Cole, who has been making the headlines recently, for the wrong reasons, looking fabulous, I just love her make up, her hair, the dress very fashionable and stylish. Fashion shoes to create that sexy curve in the calve.

I do not use my blog to discuss celebs' private lives, but I would like to say, I feel sorry for her, what happened to her in my opinion, was blind and totally unnecessary.



Gwen Stefani, not one of my favorite people, but I have to give her credit, caught off the red carpet, and I quite like what she is wearing, very fetching short dress and leggings, (or are those stockings or tights) that actually serve to compliment her beautiful legs. The white high heeled shoes also really compliment her outfit and specially her legs. If you have been reading my blog for a while, you will also know that I love her hairstyle and make up in this pic.



Well, what do you think, do you agree with me?

Have a stunning Sunday, and week.

No comments:

Post a Comment