Monday, March 28, 2011

Some dive information

Well sorry to report but I am not on the water this week. I am down in West Palm Beach Florida for the next couple of days to do some work and some diving. I wanted to mention a couple of things if anyone is interested.Again this is all based on my personnel opinion. If anyone reading this plans on doing some dive trips or skin diving trips this year, and either need a dive buddy or would like to be a dive buddy contact me or post a comment on here. Sometime's its hard for schedules to line up and trips can either get blown out or canceled. As for the local area, Cajun Divers, is who I would recommend in the Lafayette area. I have checked out Commercial Dive Center in Broussard and in the short future I was told there will be a sell on Spear guns but they to are very knowledgeable. Also Bruce's dive shop in Loureaville is another great place. If your headed to South Florida I would check out Force E Scuba center in Riviera beach Fl. They have the best deals around. So if you need something, they either have items in store or can be purchased with a short phone call, they can ship items to you. And from what Ive seen they have better deals than what South Louisiana has to offer, obviously due to a higher demand here. The following websites: www.cajundivers.com and www.force-e.com are there websites. Also if you plan to dive the Pensacola Florida area, I would check out Gulf Coast Dive Pro's on Hwy 98. There website is www.florida-divepros.com. The dive master Chris Simon is a great friend of mine who can and will accommodate all your needs. Well thats all I have for now. Like always be safe and have a great week on the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment