Friday, March 18, 2011

Slow Day

Well headed back to Lake Boudreaux yesterday. I wish I had a report like the one from Tuesday but it was a different day on the water all do to the lack of any tide. Started off fishing the same area as Tuesday on top water. We ended up catching the only 2 keeper reds in the first 30 minutes with another short. We managed to catch 10 fish total for the day, everything caught on top dog, gold spoons and market shrimp with a white jig head under a excaliber cork. We did not try for any trout it was just a reds trip. But if I were looking for the trout I would of stayed to the south of the lake, around the oyster beds. Well thats all I have for now. Good luck to everyone and be safe.
Ill be headed to the Quintana area this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment