Friday, December 10, 2010

SEXY LEGS SATURDAY!

I have started two posts which I never finished. Don't ask me why... so I thought to do a post about some more sexy legs, and stay true to my title. According to Feedjit it is still the most popular subject.

I have no idea where Vanessa Minnillo fits into the picture, and this morning it is not important, what is important is that it is her first appearance on my humble blog, and that she has fabulously well shaped legs. Again, wearing high heels enhances the shape tremendously. The peep toes and red nail varnish, a bonus.



Penny Lancaster has featured before, but I think she deserves another round, she has stunning legs and she knows exactly how to flaunt them. Is her baby born yet?? I wonder....



Sienna Miller in my opinion is a mite on the skinny side, but what I like about this picture is the way her heels shape her calves. And she is a rather beautiful young lady.



A classic duo, Leighton Meester and Blake Lively, both girls with shapely, sexy legs!




I guess for a Saturday I have done more than enough, I would love to hear what you have to add. What I think needs mentioning in this post is the fact that high heels, and stiletto heels in particular are able to shape almost any pair of legs into sexy legs. Don't you agree?

Enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment