Tuesday, December 14, 2010

FASHION: AND YOU COULD HEAR A PIN DROP.

I am sure you have experienced those events when a girl/lady walks into a room, and there is a kinda hush, all heads turn, guys slack jawed, drooling, women stare with obvious envy and even a mite of jealousy. Maybe even stares that can burn holes in a girl's gown. And you can hear a pin drop.....

I thought maybe we should cover a few celebs who would get just such a reaction when they entered a room.

I think one such girl is Jullianne Hough. Why? Is it because she is blond? Is it because she has sexy legs? Or because she dresses extremely sexy? Think about it....



Another example of such a girl, a new face on my blog, Bridget Marquardt. Again, what will be the reason for this? Pretty face? Sexy legs, Great figure? Sexy outfit?



How about Christine Lakin?



Last one, Aly Machalka!



So, have you given it some thought? What is it about these girls? Have you noticed, most of them are blond? All of them are dressed to kill? All of them have sexy legs? And, and, and... I am going to be completely honest. I had to really scan my archive from front to back to find these pics. My opinion, it is a little bit of all the facts I have mentioned. Combine all of that, and maybe a few more, and you will be the one to cause the hush! Basically any one of you can look like that if you dress smart, feel good about yourself, and have the right attitude and body language. In the end it all boils down to only one thing, confidence!

Am I making sense here? What do you think? One more question, does being blond play a role? You tell me...

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment