Thursday, December 16, 2010

FISHNET STOCKINGS - SLEAZY AND CHEAP OR SEXY AND CLASSY?

woman in sexy fishnet stockingsImage via Wikipedia

I need to get some answers from my (female) readers.

How do you feel about fishnet stockings or tights. I think mostly people associate fishnets with ladies of the night. I read a post on the subject and it gave me the idea to do a post myself, I am curious, what do you guys think, do fishnets look cheap and sleazy, or just inappropriate? Or does it look sexy?

Will you wear them to work? To a wedding?

I am sure, no, I know, most men find fishnets quite sexy, actually most kinds of stockings or tights look sexy on a nice pair of legs. My opinion, a pair of stockings worn with a nice dress or skirt, and a pair of heels does look sexy. See image for example, I would think, and I am honest when I say, the dress or skirt is a mite short for it to not be inappropriate to say the least.

If however worn like Natasha Bedingfield is in the following pic, I would say it actually looks very sexy and appropriate.



I am going to keep this short, I'd love to get your opinion on this matter. Sleazy or sexy?



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment