Monday, November 22, 2010

FASHION-MY THREE FAVORITE CELEBS.

Katy Perry has lately made it to the top three of my favorite celebrity ladies. What I like about her, and the other two for that matter, is that they are in the news for all the right reasons. No scandals, no drunk and disorderly, no drugs, etc, etc.....yet.

Katy looking mighty beautiful at the A M Awards. I love her voice, and I am convinced that if she tried her hand at acting, she would do well in that department as well. She sings with her heart and I like that.



Like a breath of fresh mountain air, Katy looking stunningly beautiful! Love the bow in the belt, I think for the breast guys a bonus as it really enhances her boobies. My bonus? A shortish dress, sexy legs and high heels. The painted nails, double bonus. :)



And then there is Kate Beckinsale, and in all honesty, my all time favorite. Why you might ask.



Because she is a family person, I have many pics of her with hubby and daughter. I think it is so sweet of her to walk in public holding her daughter's hand. She seems to value family ties, which I think is a good thing for celebs to do as their kids sometimes turn to crime and drugs, like Micheal Douglas' son to name but one.



Another reason why I love her is because she is smoking hot, and extremely sexy.
I know it is an old pic, but, potential is still there. Love the wild hair!



The third celebrity who I think is extremely hot and sexy is Megan Fox. Why? Well see for yourself. She looks super sexy, shortish black number and high heeled peep toe sandals. Painted nails a bonus.



Another pic of her looking mighty sexy.



So what do you think of my selection? If I however have to name only one favorite, it will have to be Kate Beckinsale. Another reason I like her so much? She reminds me of my wife, no, they do not look alike, but they have elegance, sex appeal, family value and style in common.

I would love to hear your opinion on this!

Have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment