Saturday, October 9, 2010

FASHION AND SEXY LEGS.

I had no correct guess on the mystery girl, so let's get her sorted out first, and then we can take a look at some lovely girls with sexy legs.

Here she is, same girl, same outfit, different view, AnnaLynne McCord. I am sure you will all agree with me, she looks stunning, I so love her hair in this pic. Not to mention her legs....



If ever there was a girl that has gone from zero to full speed in no time at all, it is Katy Perry. She has a fabulous voice and I think, and this is purely my opinion, but she might have some acting talents also. She has definitely impressed me as a celeb. She has gone from a rather conservative, shy and modest dresser in flats and tights seen here....



To here...
(not sure if I bad been her dad I would have approved of her choice in men, but I am not, so I can leave the shotgun in the closet.)



And here, wearing revealing outfits and high heels.... oozing confidence and style. Quite revealing, yet classy.



Another young lady, ok, not so young anymore, but vibrantly confident, flaunting sexy legs and heaps of sex appeal, Kim Cattrall, well known for her role in Sex and the city.



Keri Russel has not been a regular visitor on my site, which is a shame coz she is actually a really beautiful girl, looking especially lovely in this pic. Obviously you will agree with me, the short(ish) dress and high stiletto heels serve to accentuate her well shaped legs.



And for the older folks, a golder oldie with a super sexy body, Raqual Welsh. A firm body sporting a pair of boobies and legs that would start some/most guys drooling. Ok, maybe not anymore, coz she must be in her 70's now already.



I guess that is enough work for a Saturday, let me know what you think of my selection.
Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment