Monday, May 30, 2011

SEXY LEGS, FASHION AND CONFIDENCE

NEW YORK - SEPTEMBER 13: Ashley Green arrives ...Image by Getty Images via @daylife

I do apologize for the rather long break, but life has been a mite busy, you'll all understand how it is, you know you need to do another post, but you just never get around to doing it.

Well after a mild reprimand from my lovely blog friend, Dena from Being Dena, (please do yourself a favor and visit her) I thought there is no better time than now. So here is Ashley Green showing us some sexy legs, beautiful dress and loads of confidence.



A girl who I am very fond of is Blake Lively, in this pic she sparkles with confidence and sex appeal. Obviously in my opinion she has very sexy legs. Fashion wise I think she knows how to dress to make men drool all over their shirt fronts.



I always thought Liz Hurley is a sexy girl, with her there is no shortage of confidence, nor sex appeal. Well shaped legs too.



Selena Gomez has a pretty face, and is a really sexy young lady. Leg wise? Yes, I'd venture to say she's got sexy legs. What do you think?


A girl whom I think needs another shot at appearing here, Nancy O'Dell. I think she has everything it takes to make a man's heart go on a fast canter. Rather well shaped legs too!



Enhanced by Zemanta


No comments:

Post a Comment