Sunday, January 9, 2011

SEXY LEGS.

A few sexy legs to mix in between the previous posts where no legs were displayed.
It's been a while since she featured, but even if she was out of sight, she was never out of mind.
Kristen Bell!

I think she is such a beautiful young lady and she always dresses extremely fashionable. Her legs are just naturally well shaped and I know I always say it, but heels just without doubt, add loads of shape and sex appeal.



Related articles

Another out of sight but not out of mind lady with sexy legs, Kim kardashian, looking specially lovely.



If she knows I posted this pic, she'd love to kill me, if she could catch me, (guess I will have to wait my turn in the queue cos I didn't take the pic) but I am not going to mention names, you tell me who she is. Now do not cheat, be honest, would you have recognized her? I think I would have recognized her, but it's easy to say it now that I know.



Guess that is it for today, let us know what you think, and who is the mystery girl.

Stick that on your power cord!


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment