Thursday, January 20, 2011

SEXY LEGS: WHEN ARE A PAIR OF LEGS SEXY?

sexy woman in pantyhoseImage via WikipediaWhen and why does a pair of legs qualify as sexy? A question I have been asked a few times. I have given it some thought and haven't come up with a easy or simple explanation, but I am going to allow you to decide if the legs I have chosen are sexy. By doing that, we might solve the problem.

Firstly, and this is not necessary my opinion, but from searches on my site, leggings play a major role. Leggings in the form of tights, fishnets and stockings. Most of my readers, as you know commented on my post referred to underneath, that fishnets are sexy.


Related articles So how about this pair of legs? Do they qualify as sexy? My opinion, yes they do. Why? Is it the stockings, or the way this lady sits, or is it the heels making them sexy? You tell me. I will venture to say it is a mite of all of the above.




How about Christina Ricci? Will you classify her legs as sexy in this pic?



How about her in this pic, which is more sexy? And why. My opinion? The second pic, and mainly because a nice pair of heels just always put more shape into a pair of calves. I think it will be fair to add that she does have really well shaped legs, even in flats.



Let's take another look at tights or stockings, Kate Hudson is a favorite of mine. So when does she look more sexy, when wearing tights..... and high heeled shoes?



Or looking casual like this? Now be honest, forget about the rest of the body, I know some people might find the belly button sexy, or what ever else, concentrate on the legs, ok?



How about this pic? I was shocked to see her looking like this. I actually had to look twice to make sure it really is her. I think she looks terrible in this pic.



What do you think of Gwen Stefani's legs here?



And here? Which is more sexy?


Now the ball is in your court, you tell us. I am going to relax and wait for your comments.

But before I go, I have a mystery lady with great legs for you, tell us who she is. Do you think that flat shoes would have been able to do that for her calves and legs? I seriously doubt that.


I guess that is all from me, enjoy your weekend, and take care.



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment