Monday, May 18, 2009

HOLIDAY!

I am going away on holiday for a few days, only a week to be precise, so I'm gonna be slowing down a might, but will still check in from time to time, if at all possible. So to say adios I am going to leave you with a few photographs of a few popular ladies. Hope you will all have an enjoyable week and please, don't stop visiting.

Quite a few people were impressed with Anna Faris, specially her legs, so here she is, showing off some more super legs.



And one more of her, do I see tears in her eyes in this photograph? Be that as it may, she is a truly beautiful young lady, specially in this picture...



I have no idea who this girl is, but seeing that lots of my readers search for "sexy legs" in Feedjit, here are some really super sexy legs! Look at those calves, shaped to perfection by those heels.



Some more truly sexy legs, Bar Refaeli this time, looking stunning in a revealing dress and high stiletto heeled pumps.



The last one, everybody's darling and sweetheart, a very popular lady, Kristen Bell, looking like a freshly picked spring blossom. I must say, I can understand why she is so popular, she is a real honey, also one of my all time favorites!



That's it folks, I am out a here, hope to see you soon, but as I said, do not stop visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment