Friday, April 17, 2009

WRONG STATEMENT?

I have been contemplating, and I would love your opinion on this. Why is it that some people want to draw attention to themselves by doing something wrong, or something out of the ordinary, or even something totally bad, like for instance, bumper stickers that say, "BAD GIRL" or boy for that matter, why wanna be bad? Or someone would wear clothes that are really terrible, maybe dirty, torn or colors that's so hard on the eye you have to wear sunglasses to look at them. Is it normal to be way out? Or to have terrible dress sense? Or to follow a friend or idol that is way out, if that friend or idol jumps into the fire, will you be idiot enough to follow? I certainly doubt that, so why make a fool or spectacle of yourself just because that person makes a fool of him or herself. Terrible dress sense draw lots of attention, but hell, it is the wrong kind of attention.

Here are some examples of people who are way out or even making fools of themselves.



Now get this straight, this picture is not so bad, I know it is fashion to wear these denims that look like the neighbors dog got hold of them, but still....

Now compare above picture to this one:



Doesn't it just look so much better, well dressed, stylish and sexy!

Here is another example, this just doesn't gel, it doesn't look good, to be honest, it looks terrible... my opinion....



Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of Pam, but not when she is dressed like this, I think this is terrible dress sense, no matter where she is going, it looks like.... yeah... like that...



Compare to this picture of her...come on, you have to agree, she looks 120% better!



Why look terrible if you can look like a million dollars?



You tell me.....

No comments:

Post a Comment