Friday, April 24, 2009

GREAT LOOKING LADIES!

I would like to feature a few ladies who in my opinion are always well dressed when or where ever they are photographed.
One of them is a girl whom I've noticed, quite a few readers of my blog in particular, search for when they open my blog - Minka Kelly. Unfortunately she is not featured much on the net, but I have found a few pictures of her. I think she is a lovely young lady! Pity there is so little of her to be found.



Another one of my all time favorites is Kirsten Bell. I just love how she can look so innocent, yet so sexy at the same time. And always dressed to kill!





Two more of Minka, now this pose, the girls can help me out here, but I have noticed Kirsten also loving this particular pose. Now to me, it is all mighty sexy to stand like that, but is there a special meaning to it, has it something to do with modelling or do they merely use it because it compliments their legs and figure. Because it really does, I am sure you will agree with me. Come on ladies, help us out here, what does it mean? Or is it just a woman thing....





And one more of Kirsten, see, there is that pose again.... showing well shaped legs.



Jordana Brewster, stylishly dressed, dress may be a might too long though...not showing enough leg, but that is merely my humble opinion.



Couldn't resist, Kirsten again, same pose....



Last one, Rachael Leigh Cook, well dressed, stylish and colorful, with the same pose again...



Come on ladies, help us out here....

No comments:

Post a Comment