Tuesday, February 24, 2009

SOME MORE UNKNOWN CELEBS.



Here are a few more celebrities that I do not know, maybe you can put a name to some of them, I would love if you would help me out on their names, but in the mean time, let's give them a well deserved spot in the lime light, here on my humble blog. (not that any of them would ever bother to even look at it, but as they say, it is the idea that counts.)

I have to add, I was a bit disappointed when I zoomed in on this picture, this lady's finger nails need a coat of nail varnish and there is a spot of something on the front of her dress, otherwise she looks really great and colorful. No idea who she is though....



This young lady looks terrific, don't you just love the ear rings! I am convinced any man worth his salt would be mighty proud to have her walk next to him.



Just like a breath of fresh, cool, mountain air, the only way I can describe this young lady. Colorful, neat and if you know me, you will also know that I have a weak spot for high heeled, peep toe shoes and red nail varnish.




Last but not least, stylish and sexy, flaunting her sex appeal. Surely any man would be proud to be seen with her.




I am saying this again, I'm not able to put a name to any of these ladies, but you more than likely can, so please for my information and my other readers, please let us know who they are.
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment