Saturday, January 31, 2009

MORE CELEBS IN HEELS 2



I have noticed that lots of my readers do their search on Google for celebs in heels, so here are some more celebs in heels!



Kirsten Dunst I have featured before, here she is showing off some lovely legs!



Another Kirsten, this time Kirsten Bell, also featured before, looking absolutely gorgeous in her stilettos, showing off a pair of well shaped legs.



This one especially for my lovely wife, a huge fan of Celine Dion! Great legs and a brilliant performer! Celine that is.... Enjoy this one my Love, just for you!



Renee looking especially lovely, beeeautifully shaped legs, well complimented by her high heeled stilettos.



Amic Madchen I have also featured before, but with legs like hers she can be featured every day.

That's it for today, I wish all my readers a super week and happy blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment